Working within Aerial photography, Geomapping, Agricultural analysis, 3D modelling or something else – where you need to trigger your camera from a UAV platform?
We have a perfect solution for you, introducing Seagull #MAP2 !
#MAP2 is controlled by a standard PWM servo signal from your R/C receiver and/or Flight Controllers like 3DR Pixhawk 2.1, APM 2.6, DJI Wookong, DJI A2 – and many others with camera support.
Users of Sony Multi cameras can also enjoy the “Camera On/Off” feature and protect their compact camera lens on fixed wing platforms – by switching OFF the camera before landing.
When used on multirotor platforms, this can minimize the risk of dust getting to the retractable lens mechanism during takeoffs and landings.
Seagull #MAP2 support the following functions
• AF-T ( 1 sec pre-autofocus – then trigger )
• IS-T ( instant trigger – as soon as camera locks focus )
• Camera On/Off ( Only with Sony “MULTI” interfaced cameras! )
• Timelapse ( Shutter release with variable time interval )
• Keep-alive ( Sony QX1 keep-alive function, prevents camera from auto power off )